Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people: • 100g of Spaghetti Verrigni • 40g of Cru Caviar butter (about 20 per serving) • 15g of Crispy Cru Caviar • Chives to taste • Fresh lemon juice to taste • Coarse salt to taste • Extra virgin olive oil to taste • Recommended: Cru Imperial caviar to taste
- boil a large pot of water; once it reaches a strong boil, add salt, toss the Verrigni spaghetti and set a 7-minute timer for proper cooking al dente.
- In a steel bowl, melt the caviar butter in a bain-marie and prepare a condiment base consisting of two tablespoons of the pasta cooking water, crispy Cru caviar, a drizzle of oil, chives and lemon juice.
- When cooked, drain the spaghetti and gently work them with tongs, mixing well the condiment base made previously, always remaining in a bain-marie.
- Serve in a hot bowl, making a nest with the help of tongs and ladle.
- Garnish with more crunchy caviar and chives.
In addition, it is recommended to add a generous teaspoon of Cru Imperial caviar at the end.