- Yes you can buttermilk pancake mix
- Ogura Red Bean Dessert
- Shake the bottle of ready-made pancake batter. Let the flour that sticks together is not spread too tightly together.
- Open the cap, fill the bottle with water to the level indicated on the back of the bottle. Then close the lid and shake for 1 minute.
- When finished shaking Open the pressure bleed cap inside the bottle, close the lid and shake again for 1 minute.
- Heat the pan (use low heat), when the pan is hot, drop the batter. When the dough starts to form holes, you can turn it over. When the powder starts to turn golden yellow, scooped it and set aside.
- Match the dough sheets of the same size. Scrape the red bean paste into the middle. Bring the other side of the dough to splice. Press the edges of the dough to make the pastry stick together and it's done. Ready to serve!
Author: madam Villa