- Cracker from Nabisco
- Cream Cheese from Philadelphia
- Butter from Monoprix
- Whipping Cream
- Grind Nabisco Cracker roughly, then melt Monoprix salted butter and place it on top of the cracker and mix well.
- Place Philadelphia Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar and squeeze the lemon and beat to combine.
- Squeeze the Emborg whipping cream and fold until combined.
- Take the Cracker that we mixed with butter as a base. Arrange the Strawberry along the edge. Add cream cheese on top. Ready to serve!
Author: Madame Villa
Honey Maid Graham Crackers Honey
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Whipped Cream Spray