- Oden Soup Powder
- Minced Pork
- Sesame oil
- Light Soy Sauce
- Sausages, Pork Balls, and Fish Tofu, from HAPPY MUNCHY
- Tofu and Shiitake Mushroom, from Moki Brand
- Konjac cubes mixed with seaweed Konjac roll brand
- Beef Sliced
Dissolve oden soup powder in boiling water. Boiled with radishes and boiled eggs. Boil until the radishes are cooked and ready to use.
Marinate pork to make Cabbage Rolls or Cauliflower Rolls Put the minced pork and carrots in the mixing bowl. Then season with sesame oil, salt, pepper, and soy sauce and mix well.
Blanch the cabbage and spring onions. When finished, wrap the pork that we have marinated. Put the shrimp on the minced pork. Tied with spring onion
Bring various raw materials to skewers as you like
- Sausage, pork ball, and fish tofu
- Tofu and tofu mixed with shiitake mushrooms
- Konjac cubes mixed with seaweed
- Arrange everything in the pot. Pour the broth over the stove and eat it hot, add the sliced beef and konjac to serve!