Skirt Steak Sandwich
- Skirt Steak
- Secret Burger Sauce by Woolworths
- Baby rocket
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
How to cook:
- Marinate the meat with salt, pepper, and olive oil. When finished, put it to rest.
- Grill the bread with butter until golden brown.
- Heat the pan with butter, followed by skirt steak. Then add rosemary to enhance the aroma. Rest the meat.
- Slice the onion, then put the pan with butter. Then stir fry the onion until it turns clear. Add sugar, pepper, salt to enhance the flavor and make the onion a little dark brown.
- Fry the egg
- Spread Secret Burger Sauce over the bread. Add baby rocket, steak, sauteed onion, and followed by a fried egg.
- Sprinkle some pepper and finished off with another layer of bread. Ready to serve!
- Resting the meat allows the blood and nectar of the cutlet to be sucked back into the steak. Makes the meat juicy and has beautiful colors. There will be no blood coming out during the slicing.
- Slicing a Skirt Steak should be cut across the meat pattern. Makes the meat easier to chew, delicious, more satisfying!
Author: Madame Villa
Ingredients of Skirt Steak Sandwich
U Farm 10Pcs
Artisan White Toast
Maison Jean Philippe 240g
Secret Burger Sauce
à¸¿ 125 -12%
Himalayan Pink Grinder
Pure Olive Oil